Choose the topic that best fits your interest in the online submission module.
Fill the title and abstract fields in.
The title must be in English and a maximum of 90 characters are allowed.
The abstract must be written in English and a maximum length of 350 words is allowed.
Please consider that despite your preferences, the Organizing Committee might move you in the most fitting topic according to the scientific committee’s advice.
Abstracts must be coherent with the topic call and are expected to highlight:
- Approach and methodology
- Originality and level of innovativeness
- Value of contents against the state of the art
- Achievements and limitations
please write your abstract in a concise and clear style following the listed points.
All accepted papers of NEXTBUILT 2024 will be submitted to IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES).
Please be aware that the final publication should adhere to NEXTBUILT’s scope, IOP EES’ policy and topics/scope, and IOP publication template (full paper).
- By submitting an abstract, the author(s) agrees that in case of acceptance, the contribute will be presented at NEXTBUILT Conference.
- Authors must ensure that the submitted contribute is their original work.
- Abstract must be submitted via the dedicated web platform.
- All submissions – both abstracts and papers – must follow the provided formats.
- The inclusion of trade names/brand names is not allowed in the abstract/papers.
By submitting their abstracts and papers, the authors give the organisers their consensus to manage their work for the purpose of the Conference, including the rights to use, distribute, publish, record, broadcast, reproduce and archive the work.
Energy use and affordability in the built environment
Water scarcity and cities response capacity to extreme events
NEW PARADIGMS IN BUILDINGS AND COMPONENTS EXPECTED LIFETIME
Tools and means to go beyond the climate neutral transition
HAVE A QUESTION FOR
THE ORGANIZING TEAM?
We will be pleased to clarify your doubts.
NEXTBUILT24 is promoted within the activities of SiTdA clusters Environmental Design and Energy Climate and Architecture
NEXTBUILT24 is supported by Piercurrà Architettura