If you have received the notification of abstract acceptance (check the SPAM folder too – results have been sent on March 23rd), please follow these guidelines to prepare your contribute.
The contributes for the Round Table sessions follow the PechaKucha format, thus aiming to be catchy, dynamic, focused, and concise.
If you are not familiar with this format, HERE you can find some additional pieces of information and examples.
The presentation basically includes 20 slides with a comment of 20 seconds each. The comments can be performed live during the round table session or recorded and embedded within the presentation file.
Once the round of presentations is completed a discussion is opened in each table.
- English language
- 20 slides for no more than 7 minutes
- Powerpoint presentation with narration and save/export this presentation in the video format MP4
- Export the presentation even in PDF format
- Colored figures and charts can be included
- upload until April 30, 2022
- in accordance with the template (download below)
- … and last but not least, try to make it short but sharp and catchy!
All presentation submissions must follow the template format provided below.
Should you have any question or technical problems related to the download or submission, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org